• Who are we?
This Privacy Statement explains how we collect and use information about you when you interact with this website. Any personal information you provide to us may be used in the ways described in this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or how we use your personal information, please contact us by clicking the contact us button, at the bottom of this statement.
* What information do we collect directly from you?
The only information we collect is through the form on the home page of this website.
We will also have information regarding your general geographic location based on your IP address and the GPS of any mobile device.
* What do we use the information for?
The only use we have for the personal information you supply us with is to help Network Rail best connect you with a mentor at Network Rail who can support you through any career interest you may have in their business.
* Personal Information relating to children.
We do not knowingly use the personal information of children under 13 years of age either directly or indirectly.
Who do we share your information with?
As described above, only with Network Rail.
We may disclose personal information about you to comply with applicable laws and when requested or obliged to do so by law enforcement agencies, or regulatory or other government bodies. We may also disclose personal information to external legal advisors in order to protect or defend our legal rights or obligations.
We may share anonymous statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with Network Rail. It will not be possible to identify you from such information. We will never publish information provided by you or information about you.
How long do we keep your information for?
We will only keep your information for two years.
Do we send your information outside the UK?
We will never transfer the personal information we collect about you outside the UK.
Your rights in relation to how we use your personal information
Data Protection laws give you certain rights in respect of your personal information, as set out below:
• The right to be informed of how your data will be used – this Statement provides that information;
• The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• The right to access the personal data held about you – usually referred to as a data subject access request. If you wish to submit a request, please contact us by clicking the contact us button, at the bottom of this statement. Please note you will be asked to supply us with proof of identity before we will be able to provide you with a response; • The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
• The right to restrict the use of your information in certain circumstances;
• The right to make a complaint. if you have any concerns about how we are using your personal information you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office who is empowered to investigate our data protection practices. You can find out more at ico.org.uk. However, if you do have any concerns we would like you to give us the opportunity to know about them so we would encourage you to contact us first so we can try and to help you. Please contact us by clicking the contact us button, at the bottom of this statement.